Magic Cottage Creations

Magic Cottage Creations
Return to my website.

June 2, 2013

Out Of The Blue

By Maryanna Gabriel

“I have traveled more than anyone else and I have noticed that even the angels speak with an accent.” Mark Twain


Out of the blue, someone dear to me is suddenly and unexpectedly travelling to Mongolia today via Seoul and Bejing. It’s pretty exciting. The land of Genghis Khan, primitive windswept steppes, and the Trans Siberian Railway await. Maybe not the destination of choice for many, but you have to agree it is going to be interesting. We were wondering about this mysterious country squeezed between the two giants, Russia and China. We thought they might eat yak meat, and a lot of cheese from yak milk, but we were stumped on the carb. This morning I thought, of course! rice gathered by river’s edge. It’s a guess. I will get the skinny and let you know...