Magic Cottage Creations

Magic Cottage Creations
Return to my website.

June 4, 2023

What About My Hair?

 By Maryanna Gabriel 

The upshot is that I have been cooking with a lot of onions. Good thing I like onions. 

As if writing was not enough, being published requires even more skills. Right now I am madly beavering away on what I am going to say when I stand in front of an audience. There are also edits to be done for a short story which has been accepted. This sounds like a fantasy blog, but really? All true.

It's strange to be turned inward in varying writerly gyrations with the creation of a manuscript, turning down invitations, and obsessively mulling over every word, and to now do the opposite and turn outward. I have to meet my public. Oh my goodness. What about my hair?

And I have been asked to send a book to a reviewer. Fingers crossed.