Magic Cottage Creations

Magic Cottage Creations
Return to my website.

August 22, 2015

Indisputably Married

Two Weddings For Two Hearts

By Maryanna Gabriel

Well I stress creeped my way home a little ragged around the edges. A three sailing wait in the boiling sun contributed. The ferries in August are cause for stress creep. It turns out that the lightening bolt thing that I was referring to managed to remain a distant focal point on the horizon exactly where such phenomenon should be on the eve of a wedding. The result? All was well. It did not rain. The bucket of umbrellas on the deck seemed to do the trick. Who needs glaring sun anyways? My friend wrote to me this week, "I am currently having stress creep. I created the problem all by myself. I am going to FIX it myself. I don't like stress creep." I laughed. Self inflicted stress creep is a familiar mind state I whisper to myself as I stare into the night. Ha! Begone! The wedding was beautiful. With the bride indisputably married I am travelling in a different sort of way to Hoodoo in Yoho (yes, these are actual place names).  All will be revealed.