Magic Cottage Creations

Magic Cottage Creations
Return to my website.

April 19, 2021

Taking The Plunge

 By Maryanna Gabriel

One can't always work and not play. I was feeling really strange. I think I was tired. I knew what I needed to do, so I headed to a very special place early Sunday morning thinking I would beat the crowds. Much to my surprise there were two groups of people swimming in the ocean. April? Swimming? 

The morning was so sparkly, and the water so inviting, I almost considered it. Instead, I walked barefoot along the sea and soaked up the sun. I had even brought a little breakfast, takeout coffee and a Danish which I enjoyed as I wriggled my toes in the sand. It was like going out but in the nicest of possible ways of going out and a means or resetting myself. Maybe next time I will jump in.