Magic Cottage Creations

Magic Cottage Creations
Return to my website.

May 5, 2023

Unboxing - The Book Arrives!

 By Maryanna Gabriel


After all this time, the dream has become a reality. The book, Walking The Camino: On Earth As It Is was delivered to my doorstep. Yours, if you ordered it, should not be long. |


What first went through my mind when I opened the box was, "It's bigger than I thought". I love the cover. Lots of mixed emotions. One would think it is the end of the journey. It isn't though. It is the beginning of a whole new one. A writer can't sit on one's duff. A new set of dominos are in play.

For example, one does not freeze and say nothing when a person says, I'd love to read your book. Which actually happened yesterday. One says, Oh, what luck. I just happen to have a copy. Would you like me to sign it? And so forth. 

Geez, Maryanna.

I'll try practicing in the mirror.