Magic Cottage Creations

Magic Cottage Creations
Return to my website.

May 18, 2013

Two Inspiring Women


By Maryanna Gabriel

Cherry Blossom Euphoria
For the people who break one’s heart, there are also those that are kind. I returned where my blood and bones were formed and made connection with two very inspiring women. My friend and I went for a cherry blossom ride into the heart of the city, the streets were lined with blossoms, enough to make one feel a bit drunk with giddiness. We laughed as we sailed over the bumps and passed block after block of street-laced pink blooms. I quite recommend it as a past time. She has a friend, an 
I Felt Completely Safe
older woman, and I was later invited to her apartment. In her presence, I immediately felt completely safe and loved. It had something to do with the way things were arranged but perhaps it was her energy, she beamed beneficence. I was regaled with cake and tea, and given candies, and things to take away with me on my journey, that proved to make me more comfortable in my travels. It warmed my heart so, to be with her and with my old friend. The world suddenly seemed quite different, hopeful in fact. It is the little things that people do that make a difference and this is a light that grows, one kindness at a time.