Magic Cottage Creations

Magic Cottage Creations
Return to my website.

February 5, 2020

Feedback

Camino arrow pointing the way.
By Maryanna Gabriel

Writing school is going really well. I am feeling supported by class mates.We take turns reading each others stories and then we go around with feedback. Ten people giving feedback on a piece of writing is a fair barometer.

If it is just one person commenting you can think well maybe that isn't true but when three people say the same thing it starts to hit home. It has been so encouraging. I am writing up a storm right now which is kind of funny because it has been stormy outside.

I am going into detail about the walk on the Camino in Spain. I keep having to stop to do other assignments and I think I am going to lose the thread but that isn't what is happening. Just as when I am reading when I am completely immersed, the writing is the same. It doesn't matter if I switch stories I am finding. The feeling of immersion is true no matter what I am doing. I can be involved for hours and not even know what time it is.

It must mean I am onto my dharma. It is a good feeling being connected to the right direction.