Magic Cottage Creations

Magic Cottage Creations
Return to my website.

December 7, 2023

When The Universe Says No

 By Maryanna Gabriel

"Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls;
the most massive characters are seared with scars."
                                               - Kahil Gibran


The times call for compassion, kindness, and care - an antidote to chaos. Along with strong boundaries. And flexibility. How I deal with it....

It's not like the old days. What could once be relied upon, for varying reasons, can be relied upon no more. This calls for a new set of decisions, the result of me recently experiencing a breathtaking series of no's. Either I am doing the "no", or the direction I am heading toward is blocked. These are major life decisions I am talking about. 

Rather than feeling frustrated, I have adopted an attitude of "rejection is protection" and that something different is trying to outmanifest. The no's are points of navigation. Warnings of danger which are steering me away and I have faith that eventually I will find the "yes". 

In the meantime, this calls for sourcing deeper levels of self-compassion, kindness, and self-care, ripples which travel outward to a much needed world. 





,