Magic Cottage Creations

Magic Cottage Creations
Return to my website.

November 17, 2021

Ho Ho Ho - North Pole Business

 By Maryanna Gabriel 




It is that time of year where the North Pole is getting busier and Santa recently had an important missive with the largest list yet. A few years ago it was only a candy cane. This year there are many items laid out in a graph.

Graph? Yes, graph. Am also worried there are no colours layered into the letter. On the good side there is some concern for the Claus's health and this is positive. So the elves have been at work. 

There apparently has been not enough snow in the North Pole, so snowstorms are not a problem, but lately there was an Aurora Borealis which has helped the elves enormously with the the additional light in the sky. They have a lot of lists to check but I am not sure they are using a graph system. Maybe my grandson could get a job there. He wanted to help Santa last year. 


I am trying to think what else Santa might need to know from my neck of the woods but I am guessing he probably has it all figured out. I love this time of year.